Wednesday, October 29, 2008

This evil cruel world

From Feb 2008:

So, I went over to my grandma's house last night to visit for a minute. My cousin was there with his girlfriend and their new baby. I have MANY issues with this.

  1. They named the poor child Miley Mae Maynard. Seriously.
  2. My cousin is 24 years old, this is his THIRD child (the first two he's not allowed to see).
  3. He's already been divorced from baby momma 1 (who is a crackhead and has abandoned aforementioned children and left them with her mother who does not allow my cousin to see them).
  4. The current baby momma is 19 years old.
  5. My cousin is socially retarded and cannot hold down a real job, although he as been for several months now (ever since he got shot in May, he's been able to get some perspective on life. Right.)

He doesn't deserve to have children for all the reasons above.

Hey retards! Just because you are physically able to procreate, doesn't mean you should!!!!!!!

This is why there is no god. The people who are the LAST ONES ON EARTH WHO SHOULD EVER RAISE CHILDREN are the ones popping them out. The ones who would actually raise a decent, hardworking, moral, contributing child are the ones who have to spend $20,000 on in vitro fertilization or adoption.

By the way, when you already have two children you can't see or support, wouldn't you invest in some condoms???? Just a thought….

And if you are a young woman dating a "man" who has two children he can't see or support, and doesn't have job, wouldn't you get on the pill??? Just another thought…..

I am utterly flabbergasted at the way this world works sometimes. I've always believed that there is a reason for everything. What possible reason can there be for three poor innocent children being brought into the world with absolutely no chance for success in their lives due to their lack of functioning parents?

Just an afterthought and to give some perspective on this situation, my cousin's father, my Uncle Mark passed away in 2003. He was an alcoholic who married a schizophrenic and they produced my cousin. Mark Jr. was passed back and forth between Missouri where his mother lived and my uncle here in Washington. He never got a proper education; he is dyslexic, ADD and ADHD, and CANNOT READ OR WRITE. I suspect he also has Asberger's, but nothing has been diagnosed. He was raised poorly and therefore has passed along that tradition of terrible parenting and bad choices. My uncle was a good man, but not meant to be a parent.

Why can't we all be born sterile and have to take a test at some point in order to be allowed to conceive???

No comments:

Post a Comment