Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Karma and Balls

From April 2008...

Well, for those of you who know me, you probably remember the infamous Brant. I posted a blog about him more than a year ago. I dated him for a short time, during which he couldn't get it up and showed personal pictures of me to mutual coworkers. I happened to have a picture of his dick, so in my eloquent blog I posted that pic plus the town he lived in and that no one should do him, cause he doesn't function. Then to top the whole thing off, I ended up receiving a phone call from his GIRLFRIEND that he was living with the whole time we were dating. Anyway....onto karma and balls.....

I had happy hour with some past coworkers tonight and one of those past coworkers shared a lovely story with me. Apparently Brant was involved in a bar fight this past weekend and in the process of getting his ass thoroughly kicked, his opponent kicked him in his balls. Quite hard I'm assuming because poor little Brant ended up in the hospital to HAVE ONE OF HIS BALLS REMOVED!!!!!!!!

If that isn't karma....I don' t know what is.

Is it bad that I'm happy???

No comments:

Post a Comment