Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm so fucking pissed right now!!!

My "friend" Waylon left the STATE. Without saying good bye to me!! He had been planning this for months and didn't know exactly when he was going to leave. But, what was planned is that we would get together and hang out one last time before he left.

Well, I just got a text from him stating that he owes me an apology. I said, for what? He said, for leaving without saying good bye. Who knows how long he's been gone.

Look, we're not best friends. We don't hang out all the time, in fact we rarely get together. But, I've always been there for him when he needed a shoulder to cry on because some bitch dumped him. But, if you call someone a friend...AND IF YOU MAKE PLANS TO HANG OUT BEFORE YOU MOVE...Then fucking call the person before you leave. How hard is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment